Your HR and employment counsel, wherever you do business
As an employer, you’re juggling a range of economic, industry and regulatory challenges. With our depth of experience and knowledge, we can help you navigate even the most complex workplace issues. We’ll ensure you mitigate risk and implement effective workplace strategies, wherever you operate.
Workplace changes governed by labor and employment laws are obliging employers to address the future of work. From privacy to pay equity to worker health and safety, the challenges are widespread.
Our lawyers provide strategic advice to clients around the world on the full range of labor and employment matters. From day-to-day issues, such as non-competes, pay, hiring or promotions, implementation of policies, terminations and reductions in force, to governmental investigations and audits, to high-stakes litigation, we can support you.
We take a proactive counseling approach, helping you recognize compliance issues and keeping litigation avoidance and risk mitigation top of mind. We help you implement preventive measures to minimize exposure and, where appropriate, resolve employment matters efficiently and privately.
Clients turn to us for advice on their most critical projects. We guide clients through their largest and most complex transactions and transformational projects, including spinoffs, acquisitions and global restructurings.
We can also guide you through the complexities of employment opportunity laws, diversity and inclusion, workplace equality, talent and mobility issues, immigration and more.
“The lawyers work well together and communicate internally to ensure seamless client service. ”
We have global reach and experience to help you resolve any issue you may face as an employer – anywhere in the world.
Awards and recognition
- Advised a leading software company on strategic global workforce projects, international expansion plans, global acquisitions, workforce policies, employment documentation to support various types of work arrangements, onboarding and engagement options in new jurisdictions, background checks and global compliance
- Advised a multinational toy manufacturer on day-to-day employment issues related to COVID-19, HR and workplace safety, pay equity issues and OFCCP compliance
- Advised one of the world’s largest oilfield service companies on employment arbitrations across the US involving state and federal employment law claims, and provided guidance on diversity and inclusion issues
- Advised a US-based healthcare provider on HR policies and procedures and reviewed and revised confidentiality and non-compete agreements in all 50 states
- Advised a leading national insurance brokerage and consulting firm on COVID-19 issues, return-to-work guidance, compliance with leave laws and employee separations, restructurings, non-compete matters, and refinement of the client’s restrictive covenants
- Providing ongoing employment counseling and representation to a leading investment manager in connection with workforce and performance management, employment policies, wage and hour compliance, workplace training, and COVID-19 advice
- Advised a global client on drafting and implementing a Global Code of Conduct in over 50 jurisdictions
- Advised on implementing a 900-employee global restructuring, affecting employees in over 30 jurisdictions worldwide
- Acted for a global IT company, providing legal project management and full cover HR advice on an outsourcing project which affected more than 400 employees in 15 countries and included collective consultation in several countries
News and insights
Managing PAGA risks: A changing landscape, with new opportunity for employers
24 May 2023 .1 minute read