Canadian whistleblower programs in a global landscape
On Tuesday, April 25, please join DLA Piper and Grant Thornton LLP for a webinar on whistleblower requirements and best practices in Canada.
While Canadian laws relating to mandatory whistleblower protections and incentives are limited, international forces require Canadian companies to remain vigilant. The EU Whistleblower Directive is motivating change outside of its borders and significant rewards are being offered to whistleblowers in the US, both important factors for Canadian companies to consider. In this webinar, our panelists will discuss the global landscape relating to whistleblowers and the proactive steps that Canadian companies can take in their compliance programs.
You can register for this webinar here.
- Caroline Dixon, Partner, Forensics, Grant Thornton LLP
- Sandy Boucher, Principal, Forensics, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jordan Deering, Partner and Chair, Canadian Corporate Crime, Compliance and Investigations Group, DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
- Katrina Hausfeld, Partner and Co-Chair, Global Compliance, DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Will White, Legal Director, Investigations & Compliance Group, DLA Piper UK LLP