Helga Fehér advises clients in several areas, focusing mainly on employment law and commercial contracts.
She has been involved in international trade law and labour law cases, commercial and labour law-related litigation as well as in regulatory proceedings. She works for clients in several sectors, including aviation, manufacturing, retail and life sciences.
Helga has a wide range of experience in drafting contracts, internal manuals and policies, employment, management and consultancy agreements. She provides legal advice on the labour law aspects of corporate restructurings (including transfers and as well as large scale redundancies) and in trade union related issues. Helga provides advice and represents clients in various public proceedings, in communication with authorities (licensing) and in litigation (labour and commercial claims).
She also has been advising clients on commercial matters including drafting contracts (purchase, leasing and out-sourcing contracts), general terms and conditions as well as on legal background of marketing related issues.
She also advises companies in the Aviation sector.
- Eötvös Loránd University, Post-graduate degree as Lawyer specialized in Health Care Laws, 2013
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Germanistics, M.Sc. in Germanistic, 1992 -1997
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, Degree in Law, J.D.,1991 - 1996
- Helga Fehér, who is described by a client as being "an outstanding professional with excellent knowledge and talent," is a noteworthy employment lawyer in Hungary. She is widely recognised for her abilities in terminations, contractual issues and the employment aspects of transactions and business expansions. – Chamber Europe, 2022
- Helga Fehér is highlighted by clients for her "responsiveness and very commercially-focused attitude." She acts across an impressively broad array of employment law issues, advising multinational clients on terminations, restructurings and employment disputes. - Chambers Europe, 2021
- Helga is excellent to work with. Her advice is timely and relevant to our industry. - Legal 500, 2022
- "Helga Fehér is an excellent lawyer with superb language skills and professional approach” - Legal500, 2020
- "Widely respected name in the employment field, and often represents clients in disputes. She also assists with ongoing advisory matters, and advised Cognizant on contracts, terminations and the protection of employees' personal data.” - Chambers Europe, 2019
- DLA Piper Guide to Going Global – IPT-Hungary (online handbook, 2019)
- Guide to Transfer of Business and Acquired Employee Rights: A Practical Guide for Europe and Across the Globe, Hungarian Chapter, 2016
Rankings and Awards
- Chambers Europe, 2013 - 2023, Employment, Individual Rankings: Band 1
- Legal 500, 2016 - 2021, Employment, Individual Rankings: Leading Individual
- Legal 500, 2020 - 2023, Employment, Individual Rankings: Hall of Fame