Jakub Niemiec specializes in commercial companies law and in legal advisory on M&A transactions in particular private equity and venture capital deals. He also advises on investments in equity or debt funds.
He has experience in conducting due diligence, negotiating and drafting transaction documents. In addition, he advises both private and public companies on corporate governance and drafts corporate documentation of companies for the purpose of the transactions and as a part of post-transactional obligations.
- Advising the founders of Orbitvu sp. z o.o. and the Capital Partners funds on the sale of a majority stake to the Abris Capital fund.
- Advising the founders of Droma Sunshade Experts on the sale of a majority stake to Hunter Douglas Europe.
- Advising a private equity fund Polish Enterprise Fund VIII managed by Enterprise Investors on the acquisition of a majority stake in Focus Garden.
- Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Master of Laws, 2019
- September 2021 - present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- May 2021 - August 2021, Associate, international law firm, Warsaw
- August 2019 - April 2021, Junior Associate, international law firm, Warsaw
- March 2019 - July 2019, Paralegal, international law firm, Cracow
Memberships And Affiliations
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Bracia Sadownicy in the new investment from Syntaxis Capital and joining...
4 July 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises RWE on the acquisition of a 3 GW solar project portfolio in Poland
28 August 2022 .2 minute read