Steven DugganLegal Director
Steven Duggan is a corporate lawyer with significant experience advising clients on M&A, private equity and equity capital markets transactions. Steven also advises on shareholder arrangements, securities law and listed company compliance.
Steven is one of Ireland’s most experienced equity capital markets practitioners with an extensive track-record advising both Irish and international corporate issuers and investment banks on a wide range of transactions including IPOs, rights issues and equity placings.
- Slate Office REIT on its public takeover of Yew Grove REIT plc.
- The management team of Valeo Foods on the acquisition of Valeo by Bain Capital.
- STG Partners on its acquisition of Kantar’s reputation intelligence business.
- The management team of UDG Healthcare in connection with its acquisition by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- The management team of Global Shares on the acquisition of Global Shares by JP Morgan.
- James Hardie Industries plc on a range of governance and compliance matters.
- Harrison Street on its joint venture with CA Ventures to acquire and develop purpose built student accommodation in Ireland.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises PlayUp on its de-SPAC business combination with NASDAQ-listed SPAC
3 October 2022 .3 minute read