Malwina BonderSenior Associate
Malwina Bonder is experienced in corporate and civil law, advising clients from various sectors on their day-to-day legal issues. She also supports foreign entities in commencing their business activities in Poland, assisting in the establishment of companies and branches (including preparing all the required corporate documentation), facilitating registration proceedings, and drafting templates of customer agreements.
As a member of the Payment Services and FinTech teams, Malwina advises clients on various related aspects of their operations in Poland.
She prepares templates of customer documentation and key customer agreements, as well as negotiating the terms of cooperation agreements with contractors. She has assisted in the acquisition of a payment processing business in Poland and has also advised on M&A processes involving banks and payment institutions.
Malwina has worked on a number of global reorganisation and restructuring processes and has also been seconded to several clients to provide dedicated legal services.
- Advising a leading global producer of chemicals in the restructuring of approximately three hundred entities in ninety-nine countries. The advice included drafting financial and corporate documents and coordinating the work of lawyers from several DLA Piper offices in Europe
- Advising numerous foreign investors from various sectors (e.g. IT, energy, and rating services) on the commencement of their business activities in Poland, including assisting in selecting the most appropriate legal form of business activity, drafting specimen standard documents used in dealings with customers, and representing the clients in the registration process
- Advising numerous foreign investors from various sectors (e.g. food, retail, production, and rating services) on the liquidation of their businesses in Poland, including preparing liquidation plans, drafting the required documents, and representing the companies in the liquidation process
- Advising (as part of a secondment) a leading global food company on its day-to-day activities in Poland, including reviewing agreements, preparing specimen documents used in dealings with customers, drafting corporate documents, and representing the client before public administrative authorities
- Advising (as part of a secondment) the leading global payment services provider on its day-to-day activities in Poland, including reviewing agreements, preparing specimen documents used in dealings with customers (e.g. standard contract templates) and drafting corporate documents, as well as developing proper procedures and participating in negotiations with the company's key contractors
- Providing ongoing advice on corporate law issues to numerous foreign companies operating in various sectors (including manufacturing, retail, production, IT, pharmaceutical, power, and higher education) on their business activities in Poland, including drafting corporate documents and advising on matters relating to registration obligations