Tina Xia has extensive experience in supply chain and customs compliance management, PRC direct investment, PRC general tax advice, corporate structuring, and cross-border equity transactions.
She is a PRC certified tax agent and certified public accountant.
- Assisting various MNCs in different industries on PRC customs compliance review and risk management
- Advising a large US based aviation and IT system manufacturer and service provider on the spare parts solutions in China
- Advising on numerous occasions on the adoption of bonded zones for optimizing the overall supply chain efficiency to US and Europe based MNCs in consumer electronics industry, IT industry, audio equipment industry, etc.
- Advising a leading US based electronic and mechanical products manufacturer in restructuring the business operations of its PRC subsidiaries; assistance in the implementation
- Assisting in stock option and tax filings, etc.
- Restructuring of several processing operations in Southern China
- Advising a leading software company on software certification and other technology transfer and registration issues in China
- Providing PRC tax advisory involved in supply chain and restructuring projects
- Advising on foreign contractors tax position in China and participating the tax dispute negotiation
- Advising on tax implications in indirect equity transfer, and cross-border licensing, servicing, lending, etc., arrangements; drafting agreements and assisting in contract registration in China.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Central University of Finance and Economics, B.A. Finance and Taxation. 2000
- Co-author of CCH publication 'China Tax Compliance Guide - Tax Review'
My latest insights
Review of the Draft VAT Law and call for Public Consultation
2 February 2023 .2 minute read