AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Antitrust (both cartels and unilateral practices)
- Merger control matters
- Distribution law issues and commercial law
- ESCP Europe / London City Law School, Specialised Master - International business Law and Management, 2016
- Paris II - Assas University, Master 2 - European Business Law, 2015
- Paris I - Sorbonne University, Double diploma in Political science and law, Master 1 in International business law, 2010-2014
Before joining DLA Piper, Clara worked as a trainee for the Directorate General for Competition of the European Commission, within a merger unit, for the French Competition Authority, for a French law firm and for the Paris Court of Appeal.
My latest insights
Digital Guide: industry-specific analyses of artifical intelligence
27 January 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advised Criteo in action against Meta Ad Inventory regarding partner status and...
19 June 2022 .1 minute read