A toast to inclusivity: Blending diversity into clinical trials
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
DLA Piper invites you to attend a special event at the Commonwealth restaurant in Kendall Square, where fellow life sciences leaders will convene for timely panel discussions on clinical trial diversity.
The first panel will focus on the policy drivers of clinical trial diversity; the second panel will feature in-house innovators who are grappling with trial diversity in the trenches, including information about the tools that are being deployed to meet legal requirements and still support innovation.
Attendees are invited to stay after each panel for networking, food, beverages, and plenty of engaging conversation.
We look forward to seeing you there.
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm – 4:15 pm
Clinical trial diversity policy drivers panel
- Kirsten Axelsen, Senior Policy Advisor, DLA Piper
- Rachael Fones, Government & Public Affairs Director and Strategic Advisor, Diversity in Clinical Trials, IQVIA
- Susan Winckler, CEO, Reagan-Udall Foundation for the Food and Drug Administration
4:15 pm – 4:45 pm
4:45 pm – 5:30 pm
Clinical trial diversity in action
- Bethany Hills, Partner, Vice Chair, FDA Practice, DLA Piper
- Elizabeth Dreicer, Co-Founder and CEO, Consuli, Inc., a Public Benefit Company
- Dr. Amrit Ray, Corporate Board Director, Physician Researcher, and Advocate for Healthcare Access; Former Global President, Head of R&D and Medical, Pfizer
- Kate Wilson, Head of Clinical Trial Diversity Global Clinical Operations, Biogen
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
For more information
Please contact Shannon Tomassi with questions.