Powering the future of electric vehicles: The global charging imperative
22 November 2023 | 17:30 – 21:00
160 Aldersgate Street
Join us in London for the launch of our new global report on electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. Explore with us the key trends, challenges and opportunities in the EV charging industry against the background of decarbonisation and digitalisation.
Rubayet Choudhury, Partner at DLA Piper, will chair the event, and we are pleased to be joined by speakers and panellists:
- Richard Draper, Investment Manager at Octopus Energy
- Sylvia Ebersberger, Partner and Automotive sector lead at DLA Piper
- Adrian Fielden-Gray, Chief Operating Officer at Be.EV
- Juan Pereira, Domain Director – Infrastructure, Energy, Power and Renewables at Infralogic
- Nick Shaw, Deputy Director and Joint Head of the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles at the Department for Transport
- Alastair Shields, Executive Director – Infrastructure & TMT, Structured Finance Europe at Santander Corporate & Investment Banking
Our panel, from across the supply chain, will review the landscape of EV charging and will discuss the key findings of the report, including how to deploy more capital, address sustainability concerns, regional differences, equitable infrastructure access strategies and technological leaps, including AI’s influence on EVs.
The discussion on 22 November will include time for questions, and will be followed by networking over drinks and canapés. If you wish to send questions in advance, please email Sara Ghojehvand.
17:30 – Registration and refreshments
18:00 – Panel discussion and Q&A
19:00 – Drinks and canapés
Investment Manager at Octopus Energy
Chief Operating Officer at Be.EV
Domain Director – Infrastructure, Energy, Power and Renewables at Infralogic
Deputy Director and Joint Head of the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles at the Department for Transport
Executive Director – Infrastructure & TMT, Structured Finance Europe at Santander Corporate & Investment Banking