2022 In-person global employment end-of-year review
December 8, 2022 | 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You are cordially invited to our 2022 global employment end-of-year review. Please join us in person at DLA Piper’s Austin office to discuss employment law considerations and trends impacting the global employer. After the program, we invite you to enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with our team.
We will review:
- Expansion 101: Tips for the global employer
- What’s new in the EU? Whistleblowing, working conditions and more
- Around the world: Employment law updates from Dubai to Delhi
- Pay transparency, pandemics and privacy: What US employers should know now
For more information
Please contact Katelyn Zeoli with questions.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, Illinois MCLE Board, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
- California: 1.5 Credit (1.5 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- Illinois: 1.5 Credit (1.5 General, 0.0 Ethics)
- New Jersey: 1.8 Credits (1.8 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
- New York: 1.5 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.5 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico.
Per firm policy, attendees will need to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols in effect at the time of this event. We will continue to monitor developments closely and provide updates as necessary.