Global M&A Intelligence Report 2023An in-depth analysis of the Global trends, challenges and opportunities in the M&A market
Our 2023 Global M&A Intelligence Report provides you with an analysis of key global deal terms of over 5,000 private M&A transactions that we have advised on since 2015.
This year’s report delivers expanded content on topics including:
- 2022 - a year of two halves?
- How ESG is changing M&A
- Merger control and FDI
- Buy-side insurance
- Deal terms in the US, UK and Europe – similarities and differences
- Are deals becoming less certain?
- Are deal terms changing in auctions?
- Are limitations shifting in favour of buyers?
- How deals are different in Benelux
- M&A in Southeast Asia: Key challenges and issues
“ESG is no longer a 'nice to have' consideration in deals. It is a key part of transaction planning. ”
The statistics from our M&A Data Bank on 2022 deals also cover aspects such as closing price mechanisms, commercial warranties and deal types.
This year we have also produced a range of supplements covering regional perspectives and sector insights of the M&A market. You can view these supplements below.
Download the supplements
Please note, requests will be reviewed and approved at the discretion of DLA Piper. We cannot guarantee you will receive the report after submitting a request. Alternatively, please get in touch with your usual DLA Piper contact to request a copy.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your soft-copy request to be processed.