Ashley Bailey-Chang focuses her practice in the area of corporate law, with an emphasis on cross-border transactions.
Ashley assists clients with domestic and international transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, and other strategic business arrangements. In addition, she advises clients on general corporate matters, including corporate governance.
Ashley regularly works with multidisciplinary cross-border teams and is effective at coordinating large teams of attorneys and business advisors to assist clients in structuring, implementing, and closing global transactions.
Ashley also serves on the DLA Piper Firm Associates Committee.
- Ecolab Inc.’s separation of its global upstream energy business (involving 68 countries)
- Fortune 100 company in its acquisition of a technology and software company
- A food and grain company’s domestic and international expansion and acquisitions
- A technology services company in its acquisition and roll up of companies in the technology and managed services industry
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- B.A., University of St. Thomas
- 2019 Up & Coming Attorney, Minnesota Lawyer
Ashley is a Volunteer Attorney with the Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC, an organization that provides pro bono legal services to victims and survivors of domestic abuse.
- Panelist, Thomson Reuters, "A Seat at the Table: Advocating for Gender Equity, Race, and Justice in the Practice of Law"
- Panelist, Charting Your Own Course Top Performer Academy, "The Mindsets of Top Performers"
Civic and Charitable
- President, University of St. Thomas Alumni Advisory Board
- Jackie Robinson Foundation P.I.N.C.H (Professional Industry Networking and Career Help) Coordinator – Law
Memberships And Affiliations
- Minnesota Women Lawyers