Elizabeth BeckSenior Attorney
Elizabeth Beck focuses her practice on commercial leasing which includes all aspects of operational, financing, assignment, sublease and enforcement issues related to the landlord/tenant relationship. Elizabeth has over 15 years of office, medical and industrial leasing experience representing both landlords and tenants on a national basis.
Elizabeth’s representation of landlords includes institutional investors and private equity investors in national and international markets and their portfolio companies. Her representation of tenants includes major financial institutions, life science, manufacturing, bio-tech, entertainment, ride sharing and co-working/shared office use companies. Elizabeth has represented major corporations in lease transactions related to headquarters relocations and consolidations.
Elizabeth serves on the board of directors of Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart and the Evanston Woman’s Board of Northwestern Settlement House.
- Representing a healthcare real estate company (which owns and manages over 11 million square feet of medical office space) in leasing of medical office buildings (including build-to-suit transactions) throughout the United States, including complex transactions involving university healthcare systems, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers
- Representing a major global investments company in leasing office space throughout the United States
- Assisting in multiple corporate M&A transactions in connection with the acquisition and disposition of real estate interests
- Attended to leasing matters on a global scale in connection with a merger of two major entertainment companies
- Attended to leasing matters in connection with the sale of multiple industrial buildings by a global industrial organization
- Represented real estate company in leasing office space in major metropolitan markets for co-working/shared office space use
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis
Order of the Coif
Washington University Law Review
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis