Maria Eduarda BergamoShe/HerPartner
Maria Eduarda advises on purchase and sale deals involving commercial real estate properties and operations related to the transfer of equity interests in real estate companies.
She is experienced in complex real estate agreements, including long-term lease agreements for the use of areas dedicated to co-working spaces, as well as built-to-suit agreements. She has additional experience in negotiating diplomatic properties and in structuring complex deals involving rural real estate properties in Brazil.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Advising a major international coworking company in its expansion within Brazil. Maria assisted in the long-term lease agreement of a Triple A building in São Paulo and negotiated with one of the biggest real estate companies in Brazil
- Assisted a privately held independent oil and gas company with real estate aspects related to the negotiation and high-profile acquisition of the Carmópolis Cluster from Petrobas
- Advising the operator of an international airport in the negotiation of a major real estate agreement
The Legal 500 Latin America
Next Generation Partner, Brazil Real Estate, 2022
Rising Star, Brazil Real Estate, 2021
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro
- Shopping Center Commission, Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law (IBRADIM)
My latest insights
Campos Mello Advogados advises Carmo Energy in the closing of its acquisition of...
17 January 2023 .3 minute read
Campos Mello Advogados advises Cobra Group in US$1.1 billion acquisition of Carmópolis...
21 January 2022 .3 minute read