Richard M. Cardillo Jr.Partner
Richard Cardillo advises institutional investors on alternative investments, including private equity funds, venture funds, hedge funds, credit funds, infrastructure funds and real estate funds, as well as direct and syndicated co-investments, customized investment vehicles and separate accounts.
Richard counts among his clients some of the largest and most active participants in alternative investments, including state and local pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foreign pension plans, insurance companies and other financial institutions, family offices and high net worth individuals.
Richard also represents private investment funds, investment advisers, and sponsors in fund formation, regulatory and operational matters.
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School
Note Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
magna cum laude
- B.B.A., College of William and Mary
- Chambers Global
- Band 2, USA Investment Funds: Investor Representation (2020-2023)
- Chambers USA
- Band 2, Nationwide Investment Funds: Investor Representation (2019-2023)
- Thomson Reuters, Rising Stars (2016-2017)
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association - Institutional Investors Committee
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys