Imri Eisner represents emerging growth companies and institutional investors, including venture capital funds, corporate VCs and family offices, in equity and debt investments, buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions, and corporate governance matters. Over the course of his career, Imri has represented venture-backed companies and top-tier funds in hundreds of financings, exit events and restructurings and recapitalizations. He has become a trusted counsel in complex, cross-border and high-value transactions, including contentious board matters and distressed circumstances. Imri is fluent in Hebrew and regularly represents Israeli start-ups in New York.
- Represented numerous issuers, institutional venture capital firms, corporate venture capital investors and family offices in preferred stock and debt transactions
- Represented numerous venture-backed companies and venture capital firms in exit events
- Represented numerous venture-backed companies and venture capital firms in secondary transactions
- Represented numerous venture-backed companies and venture capital firms in recapitalizations and distressed transactions
- Represented numerous companies in their formation, domestication in the US and corporate governance matters
- J.D., Cornell Law School
Articles Editor, Cornell Law Review
- College of Arts and Science, University of Pennsylvania
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- The Legal 500 United States
- Recommended, Venture Capital and Emerging Companies (2021-2022)
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Imri was an emerging growth and venture capital partner at an international law firm. Imri began his career as a banking attorney at an international law firm, representing issuers, banks and sponsors in distressed debt and acquisition finance transactions.