Lesli FalkOf Counsel
Lesli Falk concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate development, investment, leasing, financing, acquisition and disposition.
Lesli has extensive experience representing clients in the office, hospitality, industrial and retail sectors, as they structure deals, acquire and own assets, finance their real estate interests and, ultimately, dispose of their property. Lesli’s experience includes representing clients in large portfolio purchases, sales and financings, structuring and documenting master-planned communities and complex developments, advising purchasers and sellers of hotels and negotiating and documenting headquarters, industrial and warehouse leases on behalf of both tenants and owners, including manufacturing companies, REITS and institutional investors. Lesli also represents borrowers, investors, financial institutions and issuers in connection with the real-estate-related aspects of the financing of sports stadium and arena complexes in Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Football League and Major League Soccer.
- Representing NASDAQ-traded retailer in connection with its headquarters lease
- Representing a Chicago-based manufacturer in connection with its lease of a new manufacturing facility
- Representing an institutional investor landlord in connection with its lease of warehouse and light manufacturing space in various markets throughout the U.S.
- Representing a REIT landlord in connection with leasing office and industrial space in markets throughout the U.S., including the negotiation of two full-building headquarters and division leases
- Representation of regional retailer in connection with its sale/leaseback program
- Representation of tenants in connection with office leases in various U.S. cities
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
- B.A., Business Management, University of Kansas