Breegan Mayrant's practice focuses on representing employers in employment-related litigation, including before federal and state courts, as well as arbitration panels. Her specific involvement includes drafting dispositive motions, pleadings, discovery and conducting legal research.
Breegan also assists in counselling clients on best labor and employment practices and drafting employee policies and handbooks.
Areas of FocusEmployment
- J.D., University of North Carolina 2017
- B.S. and B.A., University of Utah 2013
- Symposium Editor for the North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology
- "Conducting Wage and Hour Self Audits," Bloomberg BNA (March 2018)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, DLA Piper Associate Advisory Council
My latest insights
DLA Piper represents private equity firm in Controlled Environment Agriculture investment
12 May 2022 .2 minute read