Itai Nevo represents clients in a wide range of corporate and securities law matters.
Itai's practice is primarily focused on representing emerging and mature technology companies and venture capital, growth equity and private equity investors in such businesses.
Itai handles a variety of corporate matters, both domestically and internationally, for his clients, including venture capital and growth equity investments, private equity financings and buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and reorganizations, founder liquidity transactions, equity incentive programs, rollup transactions, IPOs and follow-on offerings for domestic and foreign issuers, licensing transactions, joint ventures, and other matters relating to general corporate and securities laws.
Itai has represented companies and investors in many different sectors including e-commerce, mobile advertising and other mobile applications, web services and platforms, for-profit education, financial services, cloud computing, video analytics and measurements, nanotechnology, RFID, resource management platforms, medical devices, clean and green technologies, manufacturing, wireless, semiconductors, communications, software and hardware.
Itai has represented numerous Israeli technology companies and investors in these companies.
Itai is a member of the firm's National Leadership Group overseeing DLA Piper's US Emerging Growth and Venture Capital group.
- M.B.A., Boston University 2001
- J.D., Boston University School of Law 2000
- B.A., Brandeis University 1997
- Chambers USA
- Band 3, Massachusetts Private Equity: Venture Capital Investment (2012-2013, 2021-2022)
- Band 4, Massachusetts Private Equity: Venture Capital Investment (2014-2020)
- Itai has also been repeatedly named as a Massachusetts Rising Star by Law & Politics and Boston magazines
- While at Boston University, Itai was honored as a Paul J. Liacos Scholar and an Edward F. Hennessey Scholar for his academic achievements
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Itai led an international firm's Israeli practice.
Memberships And Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association