Vico Proost practices in the area of commercial real estate transactions. He advises national and international investors, real estate funds and developers on the acquisition, disposal, development and financing of Dutch registered property, with a focus on environmental projects.
Vico regularly works on all types of real estate transactions, including asset deals, share deals, the development of environmental projects and the creation of security rights acting for both lenders and borrowers.
- Acquisition and disposal of real estate
- Development of environmental projects
- Financing of transactions and creation of security rights
- Transaction relating to ground lease (erfpacht) constructions
- Utrecht University, LL.M. in Notarial Law, 2018
- Utrecht University, LL.B. in Notarial Law, 2017
- Utrecht University, BSc in Economics and Business Economics, 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of Royal Dutch Notaries' Organisation (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie)