Global employment CLE webinar: 2022 review and 2023 preview
December 14, 2022 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
If you were unable to join us, we invite you to watch the recording here.
We reviewed the state of employment law around the world at the end of another extraordinary year and discuss what’s next for global employers. We explored key trends that emerged during 2022, analyzed significant changes that are likely to endure, and presented our predictions for 2023 from a global perspective. Among the topics we examined were:
- Diversity, equality, discrimination and gender pay – next steps for global employers
- Hybrid and remote work – the legal, practical and cultural challenges
- EU Directives – whistleblowing, transparent and predictable working conditions, work-life balance, and more
- Business transformation – from reductions in force to global expansion, what global employers need to know
- AI, crypto, and other tech – new risks and regulations
- A roundup of other significant in-country changes
For more information
Please contact Katelyn Zeoli with questions.