Market Makers 2023
26 September – 3 October 2023
Two Chamberlain Square
DLA Piper is delighted to invite you to a series of presentations and workshops that cover our unique insights on key trends and developments on a number of hot topics and subject areas, as further detailed below.
The events will take place in-person at DLA Piper's Birmingham office from Tuesday, 26 September to Tuesday, 3 October. You are invited to attend as many of the sessions as your time and interest allows. Please register via the RSVP page.
We look forward to your participation.
26 September - Technology Sector Day
- Digital Creatives (11:00 – 13:00)
27 September - Market Intelligence Day
- Global M&A Trends – An update on current global transactional trends including a discussion on ESG in an M&A context (10:30 – 12:00)
- European Debt Finance Intelligence – An update on navigating mid-market terms in the current environment (13:30 – 15:00)
28 September - WIN – What in-house lawyers need
- Legal Professional Privilege: Key developments (9:30 - 10:30)
- Supply Chain Squeezes: The in-house lawyer’s role (10:45 – 11:45)
- Introduction to WIN (12:30 – 13:00)
- Vulnerability in the Workplace (13:15 – 14:15)
- Legal Team Design – What makes sense for your legal department? (14:30 – 15:30)
- Directors’ Duties Update and factors to consider in the event of any financial distress (15:45 – 16:45)
3 October - Financial Services Sector Day
- ESG in the Financial Services Sector (9:30 – 11:00)
- Sanctions compliance for Banks and Financial Institutions: A cross-practice perspective on key issues, market approaches and risk mitigation strategies (16:00 – 17:30)