Our lawyers in the Intellectual Property and Technology practice group combine top-level legal experience with a deep understanding of the relevant subjects in the industries in which they advise clients; from the protection of intellectual property, the digital optimization of business processes or the legally compliant design and protection of digital sales channels and platforms, to the legal management of large IT projects and procurement processes.
We always work with a holistic view and, where necessary, involve colleagues from related fields at an early stage. In addition to our full-service approach, our clients benefit from our direct access to one of the largest networks worldwide.
Our clients include national and international companies of all sizes and industries. Whether it is a large international corporation, a family-run, medium-sized company or an innovative startup – in the manufacturing and consumer goods sector as well as in the technology, media and entertainment and financial services sector – we always have the right contact person for our clients’ concerns.
Our key areas of advice:
- Cloud services
- Commercial and distribution law
- Copyright law
- Data protection and cybersecurity
- Digital transformation projects
- Innovative business models (e.g. AI and data driven business models)
- IP and IT litigation
- IT and outsourcing projects (agile and non-agile)
- IT compliance projects
- Know-how protection
- Open source software and software compliance
- Patent law (contentious and strategic/non-contentious, e.g. on licensing or freedom to operate opinions)
- Press law, free-speech law and media law
- Production agreements and licensing
- Technology procurement and software licensing
- Technology transactions
- Trademark and design law
- Unfair competition and advertising law