| || |
The Spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters looks into topical issues surrounding safety, health and environment regulations and includes articles covering:
- Sentencing Council Consultation on Draft Environmental Offences Guideline
- Health claims - how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella - the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- The price of innocence
- In brief - environmental permitting
Download a copy of our Spring 2013 SHE Matters newsletter using the PDF icon.