| || |
The Autumn 2013 edition of SHE Matters looks into topical issues surrounding safety, health and environment regulations and includes articles covering:
- Developments in environmental civil litigation
- All change on accident reporting?
- Fees for intervention - avoiding the pitfalls
- CE marketing to be extended to construction products regulation 2011
- Minimum pricing and the late night levy
- Changes to ACOPs: Make sure your voice is heard
- In brief: UK air quality, Environmental sentencing, European strategy on health and safety at work, Review of the EA and Natural England and Contaminated land
Download a copy of our Autumn 2013 SHE Matters newsletter using the PDF icon.