SHE Matters - Winter 2014/15
In this issue:
- Fee for intervention – is it set to stay?
- How to protect brand reputation and sales from the risks associated with a product recall
- Review of the proposed changes in the sentencing of health and safety offences
- Changes to fines in the magistrates court and the impact on corporate defendants
- Wildlife law review
- Consultation on permitting charges
- Clearing the air: the European court’s landmark air quality judgment?
- In brief: air quality becoming top of agendas