Businesses are operating in a global market which has fewer and fewer boundaries. This development affords businesses the opportunity to expand to other markets more easily in order to realise economies of scale. As a result, mergers and acquisitions are increasingly being effected on an international level.
Conversely, businesses are forced to focus on their core business in the current market circumstances. Business units that do not contribute to the core business are being sold off. Strategies focus mainly on developing core activities.
Our team of lawyers, civil-law notaries and tax advisers is able to assist you with all possible transactions wherever you are or wherever you may be headed. In the Netherlands and abroad. We will put together a tailored-made team for you, in which all requisite legal disciplines are represented. Through our extensive national and international experience we have relevant sector expertise. We know what is going on in your market.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and venture capital
- Corporate governance issues
- Corporate structures and joint ventures
- Management buyouts and buy-ins
- Restructurings (including international) and maintaining group structures
- Setting up investment funds
- Capital market transactions
- Assisting with start-ups
Energy and water
- Sollers – We advised one of Russia's largest automotive companies on a 50:50 joint venture with Ford.
- Lockheed Martin – We advised on the acquisition of Sim Industries, a developer of flight simulators.
Media, sports and entertainment
- Topell Nederland – We advised on HVC's investment in Topell Nederland, producer of the high-quality and CO2-neutral fuel Biocoal.
- Cosun – We advised on the sale of C5 Yeast Company, a developer of biofuel on the basis of yeast strains, to DSM.
Telecoms and technology
- RTL Nederland – We advised on the acquisition of buienradar.nl.
- Reed Business – We advised on the sale of the activities of its publishing group Kosteninformatie Bouw & Infra to Sdu Uitgevers.
- KPN – We advised on the sale of a number of antenna masts for the amount of EUR 115,000,000 to Shere Group, owner of telecommunications masts in the United Kingdom.
- TDF Group – We advised on the sale of Alticom, operator of television masts, to Infracapital.
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals – We advised on the acquisition of Eurovet Animal Health, manufacturer of veterinary drugs, for EUR 136,500,000.
- Nutreco – We advised on the sale of ForFarmers for EUR 92,500,000 to Hendrix.
- Cosun – We advised on the sale of Unifine, manufacturer of bread and bakery products.