Jonas Aartun has broad experience with Norwegian and international tax law. He mainly assists clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, finance structures and incentive schemes for management and key employees, including carried interest and earn-out models.
Jonas also provides general tax advice with main focus on corporate taxation, including equity/debt classifications, financial instruments, international tax treaties, transfer pricing and the special tax regimes for shipping and energy companies (hydropower and oil). He also assist clients in connection with tax audits and disputes with the Norwegian tax authorities.
- University of Oslo, cand. jur., 2007
- 2020- ; Partner, DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2017 - 2019 ; Associated Partner, DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2012 - 2017 ; Lawyer, Aker Solutions ASA
- 2007 - 2012 ; Lawyer, Oslo based law firm
- 2010 ; Secondment, New York based law firm
Memberships And Affiliations
- Lawyer registered with The Norwegian Bar Association
- Board member, OSO Hotwater Group AS
- Board member, Oslo Wine Agency AS