Léa Attias HazanAssociate
Léa Attias Hazan specialises in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions. She advises Moroccan and international groups operating in various business sectors (health, energy, retail and trade sectors) in their operations of acquisition or sale of companies, corporate reorganizations, and transfers. Léa also advises on real estate law matters (civil and commercial leases, REITs).
- Advising Aradei Capital in the context of Public Investment Corporation’s acquisition of a 13% equity stake in its capital, investing USD50 million on behalf of the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF), a South African retirement fund.
- Advising DZ Card (Navis Capital) in respect of its acquisition of 75% of the share capital and voting rights of Networking Payment Systems SA.
- Advising a global leader in telecom materials distribution and supply chain optimization solutions (part of the Carlyle Group) in connection with the creation of a subsidiary in Morocco.
- Advising Swissport on the restructuring of their activities in Morocco as well as in their day to day corporate needs.
- Advising Yamed Capital and Société Générale Marocaine des Banques within the framework of the setting up of a management company of real estate investment trusts (REITs, or organismes de placement collectif immobilier - OPCI).
- Advising CFG Bank within the framework of the structuring of a REITs management company and support in the context of the approval file.
- Advising Oncologie et Diagnostic du Maroc in the context of the acquisition of medical assets in Morocco.
- Advising the Abraaj Group in its investment project in Morocco in the healthcare sector.
- University Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, International Business Law Masters Degree
- University Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, Business Law Masters Degree
- University Paris II, Panthéon-Assas, Private Law Bachelor Degree
- Morocco: Corporate law under COVID-19, April 2020
- Morocco: The new procedure for the creation and support of enterprises by electronic means, May 2019