Charlotte's practice focuses on insurance law, both as an advisor and a litigator.
Charlotte has significant experience in regulatory matters for insurance undertakings and insurance intermediaries. With regards to litigation matters, Charlotte has assisted insurance undertakings in serial claims issues, environmental issues, insurance issues and industrial risks issues.
- Assisting foreign insurance intermediaries in setting up distribution schemes for insurance products in France.
- Assisting insurance undertakings in complex and multi-jurisdictional litigation relating to defective products.
- Assisting insurance undertakings in the context of serial claims in the field of insurance law (in particular in the context of litigation relating to operating losses resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic).
- Assisting an insurance undertaking in the follow-up of litigation before the American jurisdictions in the context of a health crisis involving an insured.
- Assisting an insurance undertaking in providing training on the implementation of financial interest clauses (FINC).
- Assisting insurance undertakings in portfolio transfer transactions.
- Assisting an insurance undertaking in the drafting and review of insurance policies (including freight transport).
- EFB, Certificat d'aptitude à la profession d'avocat (CAPA), 2021
- ESSEC, Mastère Spécialisé International business law and management, 2019
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2 International private law and international trade, 2018
- Prior to joining DLA Piper, Charlotte has practiced in an international business law firm, where she was mainly involved in litigation for insurance undertakings in the areas of insurance law, defective products and industrial risks.