Magnus Brox is an experienced corporate lawyer advising Norwegian and international clients on issues relating to securities law, corporate law and M&A.
He works with all aspects of corporate law and M&A including transaction structure, negotiations and due diligence. He has advised a number of Norwegian and international industrial and financial clients on national and cross border transactions.
Magnus Brox frequently advices clients listed on Oslo Stock Exchange or Oslo Axess on securities law issues, including matters relating to the continuing reporting and disclosure obligations of listed entities, preparations of prospectuses etc. He has also participated in listing processes on Oslo Stock Exchange, Oslo Axess and Merkur Market.
- Norwegian Seed Forum - coach on pitch trainings
- 2017 - ; Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2012 - 2017 ; Lead Lawyer, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2008 - 2012 ; Associate Lawyer, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2006 - 2008 ; Rettspraksis.no, writer
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of The Norwegian Bar Association