Zi Xin (Bella) ChanShe/herAssociate
My greatest aspiration as a lawyer is to represent your voice, give advice that matters and build success together.
Bella is a dual qualified lawyer - in both England & Wales and Ireland, and has in-depth experience in the Life Science and Consumer Goods sector. She has advised international and domestic clients on EU and Irish rules relating to food law, health and safety issues, medical products and devices, tobacco regulations and telecommunications regime.
Bella is well versed in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and has a broad range of experience across commercial litigation and regulatory compliance matters, representing international clients on both contentious and non-contentious matters, with experience in claim litigation and regulatory investigations.
In addition, Bella advises the full spectrum of antitrust issues including on Irish and EU merger control requirements, antitrust compliance, cartel and antitrust investigations as well as procurement matters.
Bella also advised a number of clients in relation to AML and CFT obligations, as well as working with companies to develop compliance programmes.
- Handling a range of commercial disputes including misrepresentation, breach of contract, occupier liability, insurance and cybersecurity claim.
- Providing regulatory advice on Irish telecoms regime, filing/ notification requirements to the CCPC/ ComReg, Covid-regulations, gambling law, food law, health and safety law, tobacco regulations, director duties etc.
- Advising on money laundering risks as well as working with companies to develop compliance programmes, as well as aiding antitrust/ cartel investigations concerning anti-competitive behaviours.
- Supporting corporate crime investigations on matters concerning data breach, misuse of fund, anti-competitive behaviours.
- Providing strategic advice in relation to matters arising from the public procurement, competitive dialogue procedures, funding for research posts, competition risks, governing structure, merger control clearance and compliance strategies etc.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course (LPC) + MSc in Law Business and Management, distinction, 2018
- University of Liverpool, Master in Law (LLM), distinction, 2017
- University of Liverpool, Bachelor in Law (LLB), first class honour, 2016
- Pro-bono/ CSR co-ordinator for the Dublin office
- Local Headstart Coordinator (social mobility network)
- IRIS Committee (LGBT+ and Allies employee network)
- Active member of Leadership Alliance for Women (LAW) and MOSAIC (culture and D&I network)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Regulated by of Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales