Tarik Chenaoui intervenes in general and business criminal litigation, as well as in the identification and prevention of criminal risk. He advises French and international companies on the implementation or reinforcement of compliance measures and assists them at all stages of proceedings that may be initiated by French or foreign judicial or administrative authorities.
- Master in Private Law, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, 2019
- EDHEC Business School, LL.M. in Law & Tax Management, 2018
- Experience in tax law in an international law firm in Paris
- Experience abroad in a law firm in South East Asia, in particular in foreign investment and M&A
- Experience in general criminal law, business criminal law, in a Parisian law firm