Kenneth F. Cleall K.C.Senior Counsel
Ken Cleall, K.C. is senior counsel in the Edmonton office of the firm where he has an extensive practice in the areas of corporate/commercial law, real estate and estate planning.
A native Edmontonian with decades of experience, Ken’s corporate/commercial practice includes complex mergers and acquisitions, commercial, residential and industrial real estate transactions, share and asset purchases and corporate reorganizations throughout Western Canada.
Ken also has in-depth experience in the area of wills, estates & trusts, and regularly advises clients regarding their estate planning, trusts, and transfer of business operations.
His clients include large corporations, independently owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. Throughout his career, Ken has advised clients from a wide range of industries including transportation, construction, finance, and food services as well as service companies in the oil and gas sector.
Ken is a past guest lecturer at the University of Alberta.
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1970
- B.A. (Economics), University of Alberta, 1967
- Best Lawyers in Canada (Corporate Law), 2020-2023
- Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished® Peer Review Rated
- member of Alberta Law Society Mentorship Program
- estate planning for individuals
- small business coaching for early entrepreneurs
- assisting volunteer organizations with all manner of legal questions and planning
- volunteer for municipal, provincial and federal political organizations
- Past President, Edmonton Country Club
- Past President Progress Club
- Former Co-Chair, Canadian National Ringette Finals, Edmonton
- Past President, Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association
- Coach, Minor League sports teams
Memberships And Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association