Ben CollinsSenior Associate
Ben is a corporate lawyer with a particular focus on private equity transactions, as well as general mergers, acquisitions and disposals. He regularly advises private equity houses and management teams on new investments, bolt-on acquisitions and exits, as well as advising management teams.
Ben has a lot of experience in the gaming and telecommunications sector.
- Advising Fremman Capital on the management buyout of Kids Planet.
- Advising NorthEdge Capital on the investments in Meet Recruitment, Lights4Fun and the exit of Sumo Digital.
- Advising Management on the sale and reinvestment aspects of CVC’s acquisition of Medivet.
- Advising Livingbridge on the minority investment in Network Plus.
- Advising Inflexion on the minority investment in Phenna Group.
- Advising Management on the sale and reinvestment aspects of Inflexion’s acquisition of ANS.
- Advising LDC on the management buyout of Global Autocare Limited.
- Advising BGF on the investment into Buy It Direct.
- Advising Equistone on the management buyout of WHP Telecoms, and subsequently, advising WHP on the acquisition of Sitec, Redhall Network Solutions, Blue Clarity Design Services and ICS.
- Advising Aonic Group on various acquisitions in the gaming sector.
- Management on the sale and reinvestment aspects of Growth Capital Partners’ investment in Infinity Works.
- Advising Volpi Capital on the management buyouts of Medinet and Digital Barriers.
- BPP Law School, LPC, Distinction 2013
- Leeds Beckett University, Law LLB, First Class 2012