Nicole is a triple-qualified lawyer (England and Wales, New York, Vienna) and member in the Litigation and Regulatory team at DLA Piper's Vienna office. She advises clients in all questions of litigation and competition law.
Further, Nicole advises and represents clients in court litigation or in front of competition and supervisory authorities during proceedings, dawn raids and on-site inspections.
- Competition law advice to a multinational energy corporation including merger control advice in relation to national merger filings as well as advice for filing to the European Commission.
- Advising and representing an online gaming platform in mass-claims all over Austria.
- Advising an international retailer during a dawn-raid at their Vienna premises.
- Advising an association of manufacturers of cans for food and beverage in Europe, on competition law aspects in the context of the association.
- Advising an automotive company in a series of international customer claims.
- Advising UniCredit in a longstanding multi-million Euro litigation for with regard to the Madoff scandal, including advice and representation in proceedings and mass-claims.
- Merger control advice to an Austrian construction group regarding the stake-structure of 25,1% for our client and a private investment company in an Austrian software developer. including merger notification.
- Merger control advice to a British multinational defence, security and aerospace company, regarding the acquisition of business operations held by a US technology company.
- University of Vienna, Dr.iur., 2015
- King's College London, LL.M. in Competition Law, 2010
- King's College London, LL.B. in Law and German Law, 2009
- Jean Monnet Award for European Law 2016 for the Ph.D. thesis "The Treatment of Regulated Networks in European and US Antitrust Law "
- Regulated Networks and Competition Law in the EU and the US, Apr 2016, European Networks Law and Regulation Quarterly
- Competition and Intellectual Property Law: Various contributions to the Transatlantic Technology Forum Newsletter and concurrences.com
- Intern at law firms in London and Berlin and a bank in Vienna