Monika DmochowskaJunior Associate
Monika Dmochowska advises clients on real estate law and corporate law. She reviews the legal status of properties, prepares corporate documentation, due diligence reports and overview reports. Monika assists with the preparation of sale and purchase agreements and lease agreements.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2022
- British Law Centre, Diploma in English and European Law, 2019
- September 2022 - present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- November 2021 – December 2021, Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
Memberships and Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, trainee advocate