Antoine Faure has recognised tax expertise combined with expertise in economic analysis, he is involved in structuring and documenting transfer pricing policies, assisting with tax audits or litigation, negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements and managing out-of-court settlements.
Antoine also has specific expertise in determining and justifying interest rates for intra-group financing, as well as in the field of business and intangible asset valuations (in particular trademarks, technologies and goodwill).
Antoine assists clients in the luxury goods, cosmetics, consumer goods and heavy industry sectors in particular, as well as major financial players.
- University of Lyon III, DESS (post-graduate diploma) in Business Law and Taxation/DJCE
- University of Lyon III, Master's degree in Law and Corporate Finance
- Article: "Justification of intra-group interest rates: a definite advance but some persistent difficulties", Option Finance, September 2021
- Article: “Deduction of intra-group interest: the use of reference bonds finally admitted”, Expert Opinion, August 2019
- Article: “Justification of the arm's length nature of interest rates: uncertainty remains despite OECD guidance”, Option Finance, November 2018
- Article: “Documentary obligation in transfer pricing: an increased formalism to facilitate controls by the administration”, Option Finance, September 2018
- Webinar: COVID-19: “Session one: Transfer Pricing Controversy in Europe: Insights and Solutions from the Front Lines” – April 2021
Antoine Faure was previously Counsel in a renowned French law firm. Antoine also worked for five years in the transfer pricing team of Deloitte, after starting his career at the headquarters of the French pharmaceutical group BioMérieux.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Holder of the CAPA
- Member of IFA and AmCham