Ana Carolina FernandesAssociate
Ana Carolina Fernandes practices in the area of tax law with particular focus on tax restructuring operations both for individuals and companies, corporate reorganizations and business restructurings and tax litigation.
- Advising Portuguese and International companies with respect to corporate income taxes, indirect taxes and property taxes.
- Advising in several private wealth transactions, restructuring and inheritance planning.
- Advising several transactions focused on the financing, acquisition and restructuring of economic groups.
- Advising on VAT matters, other indirect taxes and property taxes.
- Portuguese Catholic University, School of Law, Postgraduation in Corporate Law, 2019
- Portuguese Catholic University, Lisbon School of Law, Master’s degree in Tax Law, 2018
- University of Lisbon – School of Law, Law degree, 2016
- In co-authorship with Ana Carvalho, “Leasing, long-term rentals and financial institutions: In Dubio Pro Rata?”, in Revista de Finanças Públicas e Direito Fiscal, Year XIII, no. 1, Almedina, 2021
- 2017-2020, Tax Consultant and Senior Tax Consultant, Baker Tilly in Portugal
- 2016, Curricular Internship, Iberian Law Firm in Lisbon
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association