Dr Dominique FerrariCounsel
Dominique Ferrari advises and represents clients in the areas of liability and insurance litigation (especially D&O/E&O, fidelity losses, business liability and product liability, technical insurance) as well as on product development and policy wordings (industrial and consumer business).
A further focus of his work is on advising insurers on major claims relating to investment liability.
- University of Cologne, First State Examination, 2008
- University of Cologne, Ph.D., 2013
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Second State Examination 2014
Awards & Recognitions
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023: Recommended for insurance law
- Developments of Medical Malpractice Insurance, 2013
Before joining DLA Piper Dominique Ferrari had been a research assistant at the Institute of Medical Law (Institut für Medizinrecht) at the University of Cologne for several years. PhD in the fields of insurance law and medical liability.
My latest insights
Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt recommends a total of 90 lawyers from DLA Piper in Germany
23 June 2022 .2 minute read