Bruno Soares FerreiraHe/himSenior Associate
Bruno Soares Ferreira has over 20 years' experience in Public Law, focusing his practice on Administrative Law and Administrative offenses, with special focus on the areas of Public Procurement, Public Employment Law, Media Law, Administrative Law and Administrative Offences Litigation.
His practice covers the provision of legal advice to both public and private entities (natural or legal) as well as the judicial representation of clients in litigation proceedings.
- Judicial representation of an independent administrative body with attributions in the media sector in all litigation proceedings before the administrative and competition jurisdiction.
- Judicial representation and continued legal advice to public entities (including public hospitals and public companies) in the field of public procurement.
- Judicial representation and continued legal advice to an integrated institute in the Health area in the field of public employment.
- Judicial representation, continued in time, of an administrative entity with attributions in industrial property, before the administrative jurisdiction and the judicial courts.
- Judicial representation and legal advice to a law school of a public university institution.
- Representation of a member of the Board of Directors of a bank subject to resolution in the context of administrative offenses proceedings by regulators as well as in various judicial proceedings.
- Cedipre – Center for Studies of Public Law and Regulation, Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra, attendance of specialization course in Public Employment Law, 2022
- Faculty of Law, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Course in Labor Law in Public Functions, 2019
- Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon, post-graduate program in Theory and Practice in Administrative Litigation, 2019
- 2022 - present, Senior Associate, DLA Piper ABBC
- 2009 - 2022, Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2005 - 2009, Advisor to the Secretary of State for Justice of the XVII Constitutional Government
- 2004 - 2005, Trainee Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2003 - 2004, Legal Assistant, Law firm based in Lisbon
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association