Morten Gullhagen-Revling focuses on Litigation and Regulatory matters. He has experience within public sector and administration where he has had special focus on public procurement and public sector contracts.
In addition, Gullhagen-Revling has experience in other legal disciplines and questions within real estate and company law and regulations.
- M.A., Law, University of Oslo. One semester at Ludwig Maximilian Universität, München, Germany, 2013
- 2019 - ; Lawyer, DLA Piper Norway
- 2019 ; Legal advisor, Municipality of Oslo
- 2016 - 2018 ; Lawyer, DLA Piper Norway
- 2014 - 2016 ; Associate, DLA Piper Norway
- 2013 - 2014 ; Contract Counselor, Forsvarsbygg
- 2013 ; Associate, Oslo based law firm
- 2012 ; Research assistant – University of Oslo
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of The Norwegian Bar Association