Szymon HałasaJunior Associate
Szymon Hałasa specialises in civil law and advises clients in disputes arising out of various types of contracts – both in court and at the pre-litigation stage.
He has particular experience in construction disputes, especially those related to contracts concluded under FIDIC terms, and has also advised clients from the aviation sector on the implementation of obligations under Polish and EU law.
Szymon also supports clients in disputes concerning investments in financial instruments and in corporate disputes.
Szymon is a member of a practice that advises clients from the energy, construction, banking, insurance, and aviation sectors.
- Advising leading Polish companies from the construction sector on disputes arising in connection with the realisation of infrastructure investments.
- Advising financial institutions on disputes arising out of investments in financial instruments.
- Advising large Polish companies on corporate disputes.
- Advising a UK airline on its obligations under the Polish Passenger Name Record Act.
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2021
- May 2022 – present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- November 2021 – April 2022, Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- November 2020 – October 2021, Legal Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
Memberships and Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, trainee advocate, 2022