Peter Hedegaard Knudsen LL.M.Partner
Peter H. Knudsen has wide practical experience and expertise within insolvency law, including bankruptcy proceedings, restructuring, compulsory dissolution, composition and advice to creditors having exposures to enterprises in distress.
In addition to insolvency law, Peter H. Knudsen has - due to his previous employment in the financial sector - expertise within credit law and the law of mortgages and pledges, including company charges, as well as expertise relating to the professional liability of banks, including as regards investor-protection legislation, interest-rate and currency swaps.
Moreover, Peter deals with commercial law in the widest sense, including litigation.
- Danske Insolvensadvokater (the association of Danish insolvency lawyers), Certified insolvency lawyer, 2013
- The University of Essex, England, LL.M. International Trade Law, 2000
- The University of Aarhus, Master of Law, 1996
Memberships And Affiliations
- Danske Insolvensadvokater (the association of Danish insolvency lawyers)
- Insol Europe
- Forening for Bank- og Finansret (the Danish association for banking and finance law)