Shaked advises clients in a broad range of industries, develops successful mergers and acquisitions strategies and leads transactions through closing, while managing risk and achieving the clients' business imperatives. She focuses on mergers and acquisitions, representing public and private companies, private equity investors and strategic buyers on US and cross-border transactions. Her experience spans the complete range of corporate transactions, including emerging growth and venture capital financings, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, and corporate governance.
Shaked leads strategic and private equity-backed M&A and investment transactions across many industries, structured both as asset acquisitions and sales, and the purchase, sale or merger of entities. Shaked is frequently the primary point of contact for many clients' legal needs, including day-to-day legal issues, general corporate law, and the preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts. She also has significant experience with LLCs and advises clients on the negotiation of operating agreements and structuring investments for LLCs.
Shaked works in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, software, e-commerce, mobile advertising and other mobile applications, web services and platforms, education, life sciences, healthcare IT and services, and cyber security and intelligence. The clients include emerging companies, private equity funds, venture capital investors, family offices and publicly-traded companies.
- Represented food and beverage company in its sale of certain assets to natural food company.
- Represented food and beverage company in its sale of certain of its assets to food and mineral company.
- Represented private equity fund in its acquisition of a distributor of nonperishable foodservice disposable items, dry-grocery items, packaging solutions.
- Represented private equity fund in its acquisition of a food distributor.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of the assets of a paper and plastics products distributor.
- Represented Message Systems, Inc. (DBA SparkPost) in its sale to MessageBird Holding B.V.
- Represented Sidecar Interactive in its sale to ecommerce ad platform Quartile.
- Represented data collection platform company in its sale to a private equity-backed purchaser.
- Advised LLR Partners' portfolio company Agility Recovery in its acquisition of the assets of Rentsys Recovery Services.
- Represented an ad technology company through its corporate life cycle and in its merger with a strategic purchaser.
- Represented Nasdaq-listed GTT Communications, Inc. in its acquisition of Access Point.
- Represented a media and analytics company in its acquisition of a predictive marketing technology platform.
- Represented communication software service provider in its acquisition of a communication software company.
- Represented veterinary care providers in their sale to a private equity-backed purchaser.
- Represented Danaher subsidiary Beckman Coulter Life Sciences in its acquisition of single cell data analysis SaaS company.
- Represented a public biopharmaceutical company in its acquisition of orphan drug developer.
- Represented a privately-held biotechnology company in its proposed reverse-merger bid with a public Nasdaq-listed company.
- Represented public pharmaceutical company in its proposed acquisition of a private device company.
- Represented Nasdaq-listed First Solar, Inc. in the sale of its Operations and Maintenance business to NovaSource Power Services.
- Represented Antenna Research Associates in its acquisition of Aqyr Technologies.
- Advised high end luxury jewelry brand in its corporate proceedings and sale process.
- Represented private equity-sponsored oilfield services company Tally Energy Services in its acquisition of artificial lift solutions company Epic Lift Systems and oil field data company Restream Solutions.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a generator company.
- Represented Remote Operations Group and The Compliance Group in their sale to Linestar Integrity Services.
- Represented Lantern Entertainment in its joint venture to create Spyglass Media Group.
- Represented Updata Partners in its Series B investment in HG Data.
- Represented E-commerce platform Whitebox in its Series B financing.
- Represented a UK pharmaceutical company in its B and B-1 financings.
- Represented data search and analysis company in its Series B Preferred and Series C financings.
- Represented a VC fund in its investment in a web security company.
- Represented a VC firm in its investment in a fast-casual restaurant chain.
- Represented job solution company in its growth equity fundraising.
- Represented the IT-alerting and on-call management company in its restructuring and Series A round.
- Represented property restoration software company in its reorganization and fundraising round.
- Represented VC fund in its convertible note financing of a software management tool.
- Represented international venture capital fund in its investment in a SaaS company.
- Represented privately held SaaS product company in its Series A financing.
- Represented VC fund in bridge financing for an emerging company.
- Represented security awareness training platform in its initial financing round and day to day corporate advising.
- J.D., Boston College 2012
- B.A., Brandeis University 2009
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises T-Mobile in its US$3.5 billion acquisition of spectrum licenses
14 August 2022 .2 minute read