- Advising France Air, designer and distributor of ventilation products and solutions for indoor air quality, in the frame of the acquisition of SIG Air Handling, a division of the British group SIG plc.
- Advising the management of B&B Hotels in the frame of the acquisition of the B&B Hotels group by Goldman Sachs.
- Advising 21 Invest on the acquisition of the Landanger group, French leader in reusable surgical instruments.
- Advising the management of Marle in the frame of the acquisition of the Marle group by Dentressangle.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on the acquisition of Beyond Ratings.
- Advising IK Investment Partners in the frame of the acquisition of Délices des 7 Vallées by Mademoiselle Desserts from Sagard.
- Advising Naxicap Partners in the frame of the acquisition and sale of the HTL Biotechnology group, world leader in the production of hyaluronic acid, the acquisition of Onduline by Abénex and Astorg, the refinancing of Sushi Shop and the acquisition of Texa by Apax Partners.
- Advising PAI Partners on the sale of its stake in ADB Safegate to Carlyle.
- Advising Argos Wityu in the frame of the acquisition of the Revima Group and the Demarle Group.
University Paris-Dauphine, Master II Fiscalité de l'entreprise (Master 221), 2012
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Louise was a tax associate in high-profile international firms in Paris
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Eagle Football on acquisition of controlling stake in Olympique Lyonnais
20 December 2022 .4 minute read
DLA Piper advises Abenex on the acquisition of a minority stake alongside the founders of...
14 September 2021 .2 minute read