Witold (Witek) JurewiczPartner
Witek Jurewicz concentrates his practice on domestic and international taxation.
Witek provides a full complement of tax services for US and non-US investors, advising on primary investments and secondary market transactions. He has structured investments for US and non-US investors, with a focus on private equity, debt, real estate, operating businesses and alternative investments.
Witek also advises fund sponsors on fund formation, structuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Witek has experience with tax-efficient structures for non-US operations and investments, tax treaty planning and US international tax reporting and compliance.
Witek also advises investors and financial institutions and their clients on international tax enforcement initiatives, including the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Florida College of Law 2009
- J.D., University of Florida College of Law 2008
- B.A., Rutgers University 2005
- The Legal 500 United States
- Recommended, Financial Products (2022)
- "Reassessing the Beloved Double Irish Structure in Light of FDII," Tax Notes International/Tax Analysts, June 25, 2018
- "Reassessing the Beloved Double Irish Structure in Light of GILTI," Tax Notes International/Tax Analysts, April 23, 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association Section of Taxation
My latest insights
IRS says regularly traded stock exception to FIRPTA applies at the partnership/fund level
1 June 2023 .1 minute read
Final regulations for transfers of partnership interests take effect
19 January 2023 .6 minute read