Ahmed KamelSenior Associate
Ahmed Kamel is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Arbitration and Investigations group.
As part of his general litigation practice Ahmed has assisted clients on a broad range of commercial and civil litigation issues, including breach of contract cases, construction litigation, public-private (P3) partnership disputes and oppression claims.
Ahmed received his J.D. from Western University’s Faculty of Law where he successfully took part in numerous advocacy competitions. Ahmed also served as Vice-President of the International Law Association, participated in the Western University Community Legal Services Clinic and was a research assistant for Professor Jennifer Farrell.
- J.D., Western University, 2019
- B.A., University of Toronto, 2015
- Second Place Overall, Davies’ Corporate/Securities Moot
- Second Place Overall, Torys LLP Negotiation Competition
- Co-author, "Contracting in an Environment of Climate Change," Construction Law Letter, Volume 39, Number 4, March/April 2021 [Originally published in Construction Law Letter, ©LexisNexis Canada Inc., 2023]
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association