Magdalena KołodziejczykJunior Associate
Magdalena Kołodziejczyk is a member of the Warsaw IPT team. She supports clients from various sectors on issues related to personal data protection, the provision of services by electronic means, telecommunications law and copyright law. She also provides support in drafting legal memoranda and complaints and official letters to Polish and EU authorities, as well as advising on issues related to electronic marketing. Magdalena contributes to due diligence and M&A projects in the areas of intellectual property, new technologies and data privacy.
- Advising a major Polish bank on issues related to personal data protection and new technologies.
- Advising e-shops and e-commerce platforms on issues related to personal data protection, consumer law, providing services through electronic means and e-commerce.
- Advising a big food company on distribution models and data protection issues.
- Advising a global clothing company on commercial and franchise issues.
- Participating in several international projects involving telecommunications law and issues related to satellite communications.
- Advising clients on various issues related to the GDPR, e-commerce and telecommunications, including preparing comprehensive reviews of privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- Advising clients on notification requirements relating to data breaches.
- Participating in GDPR-related presentations for audiences from various sectors.
- Kozminski University, Master of Laws, 2021
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Erasmus + Programme, 2019
- May 2022 - present, Junior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- May 2021 – April 2022, Paralegal, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- October 2020 – April 2021, Intern, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- August 2020 – September 2020, Intern, Polish boutique law firm, Warsaw
Memberships And Affiliations
- Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates, trainee advocate, 2022 - 2025